Animated Wink Entrepreneur Mobile Groomer Hopes to Disrupt the Mobile Grooming Market

"Greg Robeson's new startup looks to disrupt mobile pet grooming market."

(You have to subscribe to read the article, but the picture says it all.) He is taking on other mobile groomers with his "difference." See picture. You don't have to subscribe to see the picture.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

I looked him up. Is that that system.. I can't remember where I read about it.. it's kind of like the Bissell pet cleaning machine.. it wets them down using a special product, then sucks it up?? I can't see the picture ^^.. do you have a link?

If we want to start saving water, we should eliminate soda. I read it takes 132 gallons of water to make a liter of soda??

Don't touch my coffee lol!!!
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Daesue, that's what it looks like! When the page loads you can see the article before it puts it behind the text making you subscribe, so I print screened the article :P If you google the headline of this post it pulls up the article. Eco friendly, 90% less water, blah blah blah. Says they are using the ANIvac EcoWash system, which was originally used for horses but they are scaling down to use on dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by AJP View Post
    Daesue, that's what it looks like! When the page loads you can see the article before it puts it behind the text making you subscribe, so I print screened the article :P If you google the headline of this post it pulls up the article. Eco friendly, 90% less water, blah blah blah. Says they are using the ANIvac EcoWash system, which was originally used for horses but they are scaling down to use on dogs.
    Anivac.. yes... that's what's I was thinking! Thanks AJP! Well, I'm off to save water and bathe my dogs the old way in Paris in the 19th century.. eggs and a rinse in the Seine River... now to find a river...lol.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

I don't see a link. Conserving water in grooming for the purposes of saving $ then yes. But ECO advantage??? Ayyyyyy

Well it sort of is especially if you have lived in a long drought area. But disrupting the mobile market. Nah