Default Successful Cat Grooming- Client Education

Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Checking it out. You are posting more lately, good. Best blogs around here.

There are more risks to grooming cats, to my employees and for the cats. But the better the cat groomer the risks lower. I would never let any employee who can groom dogs groom a cat. And pet owners need to know there are more risks. So I think making things clear is great and not alarming. I found most of my customers with cats are very understanding.

You know, I find that cat owners don't LIE about the risks, they know cats. It is DOG owners with dogs with dogs that have background of being very difficult to groom far more often lie about the dog's past history.

I agree Coldnose. Cat owners seem to readily acknowledge their cat's behavior and have no problem signing this extra form. But dog owners not so much.
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

I agree too. I think I am going to improve my disclosure and release form. Thanks workingchi