Default Where do owners get these ideas from???

First 2 of my day and the owner complains that the dogs coats are far too long ( shihtzu mixes in a modified Westie trim done on a 10mm attachment comb in june) for some inexplicable reason the owner thought that the coats would stay that length!

I explained that because her dogs are mixed with 2 breeds whose coats can and will grow to the floor and beyond, the dogs coats can also do the same and the rate of growth is exactly as I'd expect for 3 months.

But really... Where do people get these ideas??? Cuz when i google stuff like "will my shihtzus coat stop growing if i cut it" I find the normal answers.

Wow. Who knows? I get a couple that are very confused about everything. She makes constant jokes about her Starbucks and she always has one in hand and jitters. I am not surprised by anything she says!! Sometimes I think it is dry sense of humor and she is pulling my leg?!?!

People are crazy..........My brother tried to rescue an adult cat who lives in an old school that was converted to apartments. The cat lives in the hallways and can get out if someone opens the outside door. My brother went to the owner of the old school and asked permission to take the cat, get it fixed and release it back to the property, (we captured her 4 kitties and got them adopted).........the owner said NO, because when a cat is fixed, it will no longer kill mice........WTF

Happy having common sense

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

What? I suppose the Internet can either inform or misinform. Fake news! LOL Hang in there marsh. It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World, a movie from my time as a youngster. And if I can slightly digress if you know that movie...the boy next door committed a small crime not seriously hurting anyone but stole cents. He went to juvenile hall. Since he was pretty lightweight they got to go out to a movie occasionally. What movie did they take them to see. It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World!!!! A movie where all these responsible break laws right and left to find treasure. Hello!

Some of the things I have heard over the years, I just SMILE and keep my giggles and sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Clean Puppy View Post
    Some of the things I have heard over the years, I just SMILE and keep my giggles and sanity.
    Me and you both!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly View Post
    People are crazy..........

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com
    THAT, right there, is the truth 🤣

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OMG people are insane! That’s why I work with animals.

I must say there are articles on the net for pet owners that worry me when they talk about grooming. Either right on or over the target of misinfo.