Jiggy It's Official I own a mobile grooming business

My long story of filling in for a mobile groomer who has to retire now and now the sale of the business is closed. I have not lost so far a single customer. It helped that I have groomed their pets mostly all of them for a few months. It was so surreal to bring the van home to my place and know it is mine. I know it is probably nothing for all the pros here, but this is my first business, it sounds weird to say I am an owner.

I am also tired!!! Lots of paperwork transferring ownership and opening banks, setting up my desk but I am so jazzed I don't care. It was worth it. My advice is to hold on to your dream. Get your grooming experience in order. I worked 3 years for someone else and then covered a business that I bought. In my wildest dreams I never thought I would be mobile. I worked at a great shop and will miss some of them for sure. But behind the wheel each day on my own business is awesome. It is what I was supposed to do and had no idea.

Congratulations!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Congratulations! Welcome to putting in a whole lot more hours after 'work' lol! You'll love it though!

Congratulations and best wishes !

Yippee for you Tootsie!

That is awesome!!! Huge congratulations to you and I wish you success!!!
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Congratulations! What kind of rig do you have

Thank you all. It's a Wagn tails Elite with 80K miles. Love the room, and the ladies room LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by cockerlvr View Post
    Congratulations! Welcome to putting in a whole lot more hours after 'work' lol! You'll love it though!
    Yes that is exactly how I am feeling. The hours are not bothering me. I know you have family like kids and hubbie. I don't have either yet, I admire you for handling that demand.

Thanks everyone. I am feeling very stable, very good, happy and a bunch of other words. I am turning away business, wow.