Smile Clipper vac noise

I have never used one or seen one in person. How much noise do they make? Can you put some soundproofing on one?

I have seen someone wrap some material around the box or exterior tank and it helped. The nicest way is put it in the a back closet and have the hoses come through the wall.

In my WGT van, the box is in the back part behind a wall, with the hose threaded thru the wall to the front of the table area. You can still hear it, but so can you hear your clippers, so its just more "working noise" that all grooming salons and vans have. I wear ear plugs listening to murder mystery audio books, so I could care less......my mind is on "who done it" , "where's the knife" and "getting away with it" .

Happy lying to the detective

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

I have a clippervac tote and a hanvey hair vac. The Tote is in my mobile up front and unenclosed . I am a stress free groomer and both can be used on small dogs stress free. The Hanvey is variable speed so can run quieter than the Tote fyi. I would think that a shop vac would be too loud and it has a different pitch too that would be more frightening for small dogs.

Yes that is what to do. A good mobile setup does that. In a shop you just build a closet or back room. I saw the plans for silent rooms in the grooming business box ads and they have sound closets for equipment.