Default Les Poochs Shampoo.

I like using little F&T for degreasing. I got some samples of their other shampoos with my last order and liked them. I am thinking of getting at least hypo shampoo and conditioner, and maybe whitening. Anyone uses them in recirculating bathing systems and how do you like it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FT is good but I got as good results at a better cost. Remember some of these are more a pearly shampoo. Sure can work great on some coats. But the heaviness factor is not a plus for recirculating systems.

I use the F&T degreaser on all of my cats, but I only hand wash them. Occasionally, I use it in my SuperSuder on an oily Yorkie and it works great. If you order from them, make sure you tell them that you are a groomer since they charge different prices for the public vs groomers.

Happy loving and smelling orange

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

I used their puppy shampoo in my Hydrosurge for years. Never a problem. The pearly shampoo was to heavy and I didnít run it through the Hydrosurge. I liked the F&T degreaser.

123Linda. What degreaser do you use now? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by dogma View Post
    I used their puppy shampoo in my Hydrosurge for years. Never a problem. The pearly shampoo was to heavy and I didnít run it through the Hydrosurge. I liked the F&T degreaser.

123Linda. What degreaser do you use now? Just curious.
    Hi! I use Grimeinator now

Thanks Linda. Iíll give that a try.

I use grimeinator too. One thing that bothers me about bathing systems. Compatability with product. No one's fault but some just don't work and gum them up even.