Default If you can't keep your van at home, where do you keep it?

A storage facility? Make a deal with a local business owner to use a spot in his parking lot?

I would use a very secure storage facility with cameras and everything else. Especially if you want to leave any tools and equipment loose inside. I would not trust my van being in any parking lot overnight. Some storage places specialize in RV and truck but we have some nice ones that are mostly lockers but can take 10 or more vehicles. Like I said, it is all about the quality of their security systems, fences. I would even ask if anyone has ever broken into vehicles stored there. I still wouldn't leave my pricey shears or clippers overnight.

I rent a 2000 sq ft warehouse but I have 4 vehicles and junk to store.

A cheaper route is a mini storage center that rents RV parking. Make sure you have 24hr access to get in. Some places don't or have restricted hours.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I get my van next week under my ownership and I am using a storage facility. Hopefully I will have my own property for storage, but first things first.

Rent a car park space near me

For me, because I have an inverter, and hot/warm fill, I wouldn't even consider keeping a van anywhere but home. It's different for Tom because he has a fleet of vans.

Sometimes gas stations that offer repair services often will rent out a bay if they are not using it. Talk to a real estate agent. They are probably aware of different options in your area.
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Definitely a storage center if other suggestions don't work out. We have a storage place that only does rv and truck spaces with state of the art security. They don't even rent out typical storage lockers. Plus they facilities for dumping grey water, washing systems too. Really cool.