Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 13 to 23 of 23
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    1,976

    Default

    I love them all, that last pix with Yorkie, incredibly darling. You rock! Post more when you are bored!! LOL I show them and everyone else who posts at work. It really inspires staff.

  2. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    3,439

    Default

    Reason for moving is to have better set up.
    With the online supply business I run ( Canadian Grooming Distributor. Com) we had pallets of stuff dropped on sidewalk and had to manually carry through door up steps etc.
    So 8 pallets of Grooming tables@8000lbs it gets a little old.
    This new place has big front showroom, double the grooming space and warehouse in back with Bay door.
    So much better

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

  3. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    407

    Default

    Sounds like your back will thank you for the move! You have so many beautiful custom touches at your current location. Can't wait to 'see' the new place! Congratulations!

  4. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles basin
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItzaClip! View Post
    Reason for moving is to have better set up.
    With the online supply business I run ( Canadian Grooming Distributor. Com) we had pallets of stuff dropped on sidewalk and had to manually carry through door up steps etc.
    So 8 pallets of Grooming tables@8000lbs it gets a little old.
    This new place has big front showroom, double the grooming space and warehouse in back with Bay door.
    So much better

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Are you done with the move. Do you have pictures of the new place?

  5. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    148

    Default

    I would like to see them too. One of the main reasons I look the business sale ads is to see what others have done.

  6. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    3,439

    Default

    I'm wanting to finish a few things first but here's a few. I dropped my phone in the tub so I have to go download any pics first before I can share. There's a whole front room and back warehouse. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c36a2bc92f.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...88e8fdc750.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...384fb1a905.jpg

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

  7. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Humboldt
    Posts
    2,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItzaClip! View Post
    I'm wanting to finish a few things first but here's a few. I dropped my phone in the tub so I have to go download any pics first before I can share. There's a whole front room and back warehouse. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c36a2bc92f.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...88e8fdc750.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...384fb1a905.jpg

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    What a change from your other storefront, very nice. BTW I dont know your dogs name but that coat color is delicious.

  8. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    3,439

    Default

    That's a customers labradoodle puppy. Not my dog. It just shows front of building
    Quote Originally Posted by 4them View Post
    What a change from your other storefront, very nice. BTW I dont know your dogs name but that coat color is delicious.
    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

  9. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,682

    Default

    Itza, what kind is flooring is that? Looks nice, is it laminate?



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  10. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Capital Region, NY
    Posts
    1,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ABDG View Post
    Itza, what kind is flooring is that? Looks nice, is it laminate?



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It looks similar to the flooring we have. Is it cermaic tile? I love ours! All the estectics of wood flooring with all the oerks of ceramic tile.
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

  11. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    I have seen that ceramic tile that looks like wood, or wood grained by in a color. Beautiful!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •