Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Beautiful.

Beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by ItzaClip! View Post
    I'm wanting to finish a few things first but here's a few. I dropped my phone in the tub so I have to go download any pics first before I can share. There's a whole front room and back warehouse. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c36a2bc92f.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...88e8fdc750.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...384fb1a905.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Beautiful the gray lets the bright colors POP. I love the dog in the first picture and that groom is just perfect for him or her.

Yes that linoleum is great without seams. I like Marmoleum which I hope I spelled right. It doesn't release all the fumes quite so much as regular linoleum.

Itís, you probably get tired of hearing how marvelous your work is. Youíre my inspiration and someday Iím going to be able to come even CLOSE to what you achieve. Then I can die a happy old woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Teena2 View Post
    Yes that linoleum is great without seams. I like Marmoleum which I hope I spelled right. It doesn't release all the fumes quite so much as regular linoleum.
    Yes that is marvelous marmoleum. NO FUMES.

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyandChewiespal View Post
    Itís, you probably get tired of hearing how marvelous your work is. Youíre my inspiration and someday Iím going to be able to come even CLOSE to what you achieve. Then I can die a happy old woman.
    I don't think many of us get tired of hearing praise in such a negative fake time of news. Millions of sweet things happen every day I am sure of it but news is so antagonistic, it's nice to hear groomers supporting groomers.

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyandChewiespal View Post
    Actually I don't. It's cause I still don't think I'm anything special. I have all my old photos. Dare I share some YouTube videos? Ha ha a.
    I've enjoyed my learning process and I'm determined to nail a few more styles that I can't seem to get just right..

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3