Default Long time lurker, finally an intro

I am a corporate groomer from Indiana and have been grooming since the fall of 2016. I really love my job and am a member of several Facebook groups but like the idea of having a place where I have more anonymity. I have questions that make me feel stupid, or put me in the position of criticizing people I respect and consider friends. I'm eager to continue learning from those with more experience and also share what I have learned.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Welcome jurassic.lorne. If you have been lurking for a while, you may have noticed that "stupid" questions are answered pretty kindly here. These groomers have a real, genuine desire to help and share their knowledge and experiences. Disagreements are handled pretty darn respectfully. It is a safe place for those genuinely seeking knowledge and help.

Like poodlefeet said this is a safe place, give it a try!!! I am sure it will be perfectly fine.

Hi there and Welcome! Glad you came out of hiding. Now...for that first question....what would you like to know?

Welcome! I understand it's hard to open yourself up to critique but this place is a lot nicer than Facebook.
    My own grooming improved a ton after I started posting pics. Even now I still post when they area rushed or not perfect cause everyone is learning, I'm sure years from now I will look at my current groom's and cringe. So nobody is the bomb and done learning. If you want some giggles I can show you my older groom's...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jurassic.lorne View Post
    I am a corporate groomer from Indiana and have been grooming since the fall of 2016. I really love my job and am a member of several Facebook groups but like the idea of having a place where I have more anonymity. I have questions that make me feel stupid, or put me in the position of criticizing people I respect and consider friends. I'm eager to continue learning from those with more experience and also share what I have learned.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
    Welcome.

Welcome! Like everyone said, this place is much nicer and kinder (compared to some FB groups). And there are no "stupid questions", everyone started somewhere and learned along the way.
    Also, take pictures of your grooms! Even if you don't post them for critiques, taking pictures seems to help you see what needs to be fixed, like ears of different lengths, hair sticking out, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi and a very big welcome, Jurassic!! No stupid questions, and usually good answers. And yes anonymity especially with your screen name lol.. so you can vent, you can ask.. people are very helpful.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Welcome long time lurker.

Welcome! Like everybody stated, this place is substantially more pleasant and kinder (contrasted with some FB gatherings). Also, there are no "imbecilic inquiries", everybody began some place and learned en route.

I agree I feel safe here.