Animated Eyebrows Detailing a mobile van

When I take the used van I want the outside detailed. Has anyone used a commercial service for this. I thought they could do the cab up front too. I will do the rest. Is this normal? I am getting excited.

Absolutely!!! They did an incredible job like with a toothbrush in nooks and crannies. But not the inside. Entire outside. In fact when I sold my unit for another one that is what I did so it looked so awesome clean. It was like $350 but it was clean like showroom.

Sure like once a year. The only thing I don't have them do is trying to make the tires look new. Sometimes they put something like armor all on and it looks great but as it ages they look worse.

OK thanks I am asking around for referrals.

I have a company come once a month to detail my van inside and out. They do a great job.

Scott

Cool, OK I will shop around.

Next week getting it detailed outside and the front cab. Doing the grooming area mostly myself.

So happy she looks great after a detail! Worth every penny. This weekend doing the detail myself on the inside. I got some toothbrushes even for those little corners and a handheld steam cleaner I read about here.

I have the detailing done twice, Spring as the rains wind down but still around than then start of Summer because we get little or no rain in Summer. It always feel like the unit drives better when detailed.