Animated Wink Introducing the New Intellectual Groomers Association

http://groomwise.typepad.com/groomin...sociation.html

New post at Grooming Smarter blog
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Congrats on your project with the association. I like the ideas. You got some great groomers apart of it.

That's quite a move on your part Parti. Sure would leave quite a big page in your legacy in grooming. I wish you and the supporters success.

Wow that's some big news. I love that you are looking for ways to make it easier but just as good.

I am impressed with your efforts to help the industry.

I am truly humbled by the outpouring of support. My goal is to show that further education CAN be part of the certification process and that it is not "just a piece of paper" as so many people think.
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Good for you! Extending your career helping the careers of all. I look forward to learning more about the changes and improvements. For me I always wanted to be cert'd but it was just too hard to travel so far so many times.

Quote Originally Posted by whitedog View Post
    Good for you! Extending your career helping the careers of all. I look forward to learning more about the changes and improvements. For me I always wanted to be cert'd but it was just too hard to travel so far so many times.
    I always thought that the associations made it too hard. Now I can make the changes I have wanted to make all along.
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

I am all for what you are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by blingwithfur View Post
    I am all for what you are doing.
    Thank you! I am going to be a board sponsor as soon as I grt the logo redesigned and ads ready. We have a membership drive right now still going on and the safety course is gojng to go live Sept 1 unless something happens. Soooo excited!!!

What is happening now Parti. This is exciting.

Why are some groomers, well hardly plural, so after you on your mission of this change? Get a life they should.