http://www.poconorecord.com/opinion/...oomer-retiring

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the community for all the support and dedication shown to my business in the last 16 years. It has been my privilege and honor to take care of your beloved pets for so long. Your trust in me has been so very satisfying and I have had the opportunity to get to know you and your sweet dogs. It is with great sadness that I have come to the end of my career and am retiring at this time. I will be available occasionally to continue grooming the elderly dogs that I have been seeing since they were pups. I want to continue with them since I am familiar with them and keep them at ease and comfortable.

The good news is that the business has been sold and Mountain Mutts Grooming Salon will continue to serve the community. I have handed over the reins to a lovely lady named Gabrielle Hoadley. She is a terrific groomer who is kind and patient with the clients. And, she is young enough to continue for a long time to come. I have worked with her for a number of months to familiarize her with both people and dogs. Everyone who has met her and had their dogs groomed by her have been very happy.

I hope that everyone will continue to patronize Mountain Mutts, as I am sure you will be satisfied with a job well done.

Again, thank you for your trust in me. I will miss the dogs as I have become quite attached to them.

Patricia Jeanschild

Stroudsburg