Smile Opening up holiday appointments next week or two

All of our appointment program customers get first pick at holiday appointments in late August. This would be for the week before Thanksgiving, or the 2 weeks prior to Christmas. It is a bit of madness but they love the priority. We mail a postcard, text or email with the notices. Those periods book up solid typically within 5 days. Usually I can find one additional groomer for temp holiday work. I am lucky with that, in fact one has already called that used to work for me and retired and would love it. But on the latter I usually do NOT start booking appointments for them as things can change in the few months ahead. So overflow demand during the holidays goes to them.

We start something like that right after Labor Day holiday. I try to do it the same time each year, like training. Some are already asking too.

We too! Right after Labor Day weekend.

We start right after the labor day weekend too. Perfect time. It hits a lot of people that wow summer is over, looking ahead. Now some wait another month, but we book most holidays appts in September.