Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Back on my feet

That's awful. I'm glad you're healing, but it shouldn't have happened in the first place...really irresponsible Akita owner. Have you pursued any legal avenues? If it were me, I would go in that direction. You might be disabled for a long time if there is nerve damage.

This story flashed on me several times today. I am just glad you are still alive and healing. May good fortune and people continue to help you.

I'm a real fan of the Judge shows on TV, and almost weekly, someone is suing someone over a dog bite.......it's the owner's responsibility to pay all medical bills (after insurance)and documented loss wages. All dogs that bite someone has to be recorded with the dog warden.

Happy healing

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

4. Default

How awful!

OMG I am so sorry. With all your losses you are due some compensation, but that's not my focus for you right now. Just be well again soon.

Thank you everyone for your wishes and concern. I will get through this for sure.

Sending love and healing for you.

I am shocked this happened to you like this. I cannot imagine bringing any minded dog that is extremely protective to an off leash park. I am at least happy you are on the mend. Ask for help if you need it. The groomers emergency fund might help? who knows.

I got a bad bite on my arm from a daycare dog that I was just walking by at the time. I almost passed out too! He just jumped up and attacked me out of the blue. Getting bit by a dog your grooming is one thing, to be attacked for no reason other than you're just there is a traumatic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2