Smile Any mobile groomer ever successfully sold any kind of retail

I am just curious. I am not seriously considering selling pet retail anything. By the way I do know a mobile groomer that was also an Amway rep and she sold a fair amount, and another was a make up rep.

The business I am getting does sell a little bit of retail. Very little. She makes some custom bling and sells the more elaborate ones. Something like 10 customers. She carries a few packs of treats. She brings a treat back with the dogs when done and hands it to the customers. The owner can feed it later, or then. But some people ask if she has more. I think that is about it.

I can imagine being a sales rep like Avon, but I sure wouldn't want to be pushy about it.

When I was a mobile employee the owner ran 3 vans and we had a flyer to leave with everyone we served. He offered big bags of dog food or small, some toys and treats, puppy pads, and just a few other things. It all fit on just one piece of paper. It was a small selection, but popular things. At the start of the day we would load the retail purchases. You know every day at least a couple of the stops had placed an order with the office.

Somehow I think it could be humorous to have a mobile signed up with 10 MLM's and try to work all them on every mobile stop.

thanks for replies