Not Worthy Have to choose my credit card processor

So the mobile I am taking over has a cc account for the owner. I have to get my own. What's the latest?? Is Paypal merchant processing a favorite. I know a couple shops use it. What I am hopeful for is a company that puts the charges in fast or pretty fast. I had a friend have some trouble getting a good cc processor but found one but even during the week she had to wait 3 days for it to reach her account.

Square. Never had a single issue and money is in my account the next day. With exceptions of the weekend, then everything in on Monday.

A new business a merchant may put a hold on funds until you are established. I have square also and my deposits go in next day except weekends.

The fees are high but unless you are doing 15000 month you won't get a much better rate with another merchant. I tried shopping recently and found I would save 40 bucks month with Sam's club through their processing. Not worth switching.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I think Square is absolutely the easiest. Going through a bank was a ton more paperwork and not even faster into my account. I would at least consider the Costco merchant processing though. However, I don't know a lot about it, but rates are great.

Quote Originally Posted by petstimes2 View Post
    I think Square is absolutely the easiest. Going through a bank was a ton more paperwork and not even faster into my account. I would at least consider the Costco merchant processing though. However, I don't know a lot about it, but rates are great.
    Actually Costco mobile wasn't that much better than square. Their brick and mortar processing was dirt cheap. Maybe it's changed in the last five years, but it wasn't cheap then.

Square is fast and easy and simple.

Thanks everyone I switched to Square FAST and easy.