Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sometimes the pendulum swings and it did for you.

Well NF you have been a little quiet for a day or so, I have everyone is a little better at least in your family.

Quote Originally Posted by blingwithfur View Post
    Well NF you have been a little quiet for a day or so, I have everyone is a little better at least in your family.
    Thanks for asking Bling! Everything is good. I slept like 13-14 hrs Saturday night. Got home feom work, at dinner and fell asleep at 6pm and didn't get back up till 9am the next morning.

MRI came back fine and Neurologist gave him a clean bill of health. We think it was a oanic attack at this point and being we have never exoerienced one before we were clueless. Hubby took the day of from work today as he still feels out of sorts but all in all things are getting back to normal.
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by 4them View Post
    I am not saying to not use traditional medical care, but have you ever detoxed him of heavy metals? Or studied that? I am so glad how committed you are to him. Hugs to you and hubby for this journey.
    We are all for holistic healing and usually try to avoid drug remedies as much as possible. I have looked into heavy metals for myself being a Hashimotos patient. We are also concerned about tick born viruses. A year or so ago Hubby was not right and they couldn't digure what was wrong so they just threw a whole bunch of crazy antibiotics inclusing Levoquin and 800mg Metronidozole. Personally I think the antibiotics did a number on him as his guts have been messed up since. He's been trying to eat better and takes probiotics to help. He was lookinf into doing a canidiae (sp?) Cleanse but with the promise of how he's going to feel like **** while detoxing he hasn't tried it yet.
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Naturally Furry View Post
    We are all for holistic healing and usually try to avoid drug remedies as much as possible. I have looked into heavy metals for myself being a Hashimotos patient. We are also concerned about tick born viruses. A year or so ago Hubby was not right and they couldn't digure what was wrong so they just threw a whole bunch of crazy antibiotics inclusing Levoquin and 800mg Metronidozole. Personally I think the antibiotics did a number on him as his guts have been messed up since. He's been trying to eat better and takes probiotics to help. He was lookinf into doing a canidiae (sp?) Cleanse but with the promise of how he's going to feel like **** while detoxing he hasn't tried it yet.
    I'm glad everything came back normal... you know people have problems with Levaquin. I was on another board and the Levaquin made this one groomer so sick she had to quit grooming. My dh suffered horribly from panic attacks. He was a mess!! We'd be at a party (younger days lol) and we're not drinkers!! And he'd come up to me with this look on his face and say.. "We have to leave NOW." And I'd grab the kids, the gear, everything. I got giardia once.. and seriously the Metronidazole was worse than the giardia. It took 2-3 years before my gut was normal!! I drink raw milk, too which helps normalize things, but it still took a long time. Hope he feels better... glad you are better about your dog.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2