Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Emma123 View Post
    Thank you for the encouragement. We'll see how it goes! I did receive two calls last week from clients asking for monthly claw trims. Another person called, then cancelled, but was very apologetic. I think it kinds of sets a higher bar, in that people know that I'm looking for long-term regular clients. It's just a new idea -- like the idea of buying coffee at Starbucks every morning was a new idea, ha ha, I hope.
    Emma your growth as a cat groomer and businessperson helps others. Your first article in the PetGroomer.com Magazine was excellent start. I think between this board, or a cat care blog, it would be great to share the journey of starting a membership type business from firsthand experience. You could even make an ebook of the process and share/sell it.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Thank you!
    I just started offering discounts for pre-booking monthly claw trims. 3 people said yes, so its a start. Claw trims clients with one cat are about $500 a year, not including other services they might buy. Most will also buy cat sitting or brushing. A veterinarian is one of my new monthly clients. Now I have to work on extras so that i can offer value.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2