LOL Pink BFFs get the same breed

I don't know if you ever see this trend but I sure do. BFF (gals) bonding over either say big dogs, or little dogs, but more often the same. I know a couple that both got Yorkies. Sometimes its min poos, and lately doxies. Ever see that?

I have, the dogs tend to be from the same litter too. I've also got a few clients whose family members also have the same breed too. One that immediately springs to mind... 2 brothers married 2 sisters got springer x bearded collies and those dogs are brothers q

Sure. I have seen it the most in what I call the "golden girls" types. It's pretty cute actually.

They sure do, at least some of them. True BFF types, at least at the time LOL. I have some now. It's like one shares their breeder's name and next time they are in the market for a dog, that's where they go. I have even seen that in pet parades.

Not so much in my work BUT family, of course darling!!

Yes LOL the golden girl comments is funny. I have seen that and serve a couple of them. Bonding at that age and helping one another often after having lost hubbies for one reason or another. Mine even schedule together and do lunch.

AHA Golden Girls you bet. Although sometimes it seems they get just the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmellow View Post
    I have, the dogs tend to be from the same litter too. I've also got a few clients whose family members also have the same breed too. One that immediately springs to mind... 2 brothers married 2 sisters got springer x bearded collies and those dogs are brothers q
    I have an entire family with Yorkies. It has gotten so confusing that all the client cards have the dog's name, and the owner's name is just LastName Family. I think I'm up to 6 dogs, all belonging to a different family member. And the owner never drops off so I can start remembering who belongs to who. It's always Jennie is dropping off for Candy or Sally, June is dropping off for Bernice, Sally drops off for June...so on and so forth.

I just had a couple of them book their appointments 2 dogs each, they both com in together so it is always a 3 hour booking that fills up some slots. They typically go to a movie or lunch or shopping. Nice people. Lots of laughs, and often extra bows, and they tend to buy treats too.

I agree with seeing this between loving sisters and golden ladies. It is so sweet.

Thanks for the comments everyone.