Beaming Cat Good News: Woman Saves 28,000 Cats

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/cat-...ngs-sanctuary/ (there is a video of the property too)

Lynea Lattanzio is a certified (un-crazy) cat lady who would “rather have 800 cats than another man.”

“Been there. Done that— bought the tee-shirt.”

Instead of living with a roommate, she began welcoming cats from kill-shelters and taking in kittens that needed a home, until she ended up with wall-to-wall felines.

She now oversees The Cat House on The Kings, a 12-acre sanctuary in California with close to 800 adults and 300 kittens lounging among the trees and in the large home on the property.

After living with the cats for years and ‘trying to make it work’, she moved out.

Forty-five volunteers are currently dedicated to the care and feeding of the cats as they roam free in the 4200 sq-ft home in Parlier.

“We have saved over 28,000 cats in 24 years,” she proudly told Great Big Story.

Wait. What?....................
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Seriously can you imagine walking her property? I would like to try it though.

I cannot imagine. Amazing luck for those beautiful cats.

I cannot even imagine her counting that high.

Whose counting?