Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

This is the reason why after my onans died after 6 years and 8000 hours, I decided not to replace them at a cost of 5000 dollars. Every time they went down I lost my van and income for 1 to 3 days and Cummins over here gets 90 bucks hour labor.

When I added my hitch on gen I have the ability to remove it myself and have a spare one just in case. I actually changed one in 15 minutes and had my groomer back on the road. No loss of income and took broken one for warranty replacement, no fixing it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Great advice Tom, you are a gem.

Tom, you added a hitch on gen to Wag'n Tails van?

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSetterTom View Post
    This is the reason why after my onans died after 6 years and 8000 hours, I decided not to replace them at a cost of 5000 dollars. Every time they went down I lost my van and income for 1 to 3 days and Cummins over here gets 90 bucks hour labor.

When I added my hitch on gen I have the ability to remove it myself and have a spare one just in case. I actually changed one in 15 minutes and had my groomer back on the road. No loss of income and took broken one for warranty replacement, no fixing it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have book marked that discussion where you recommend the cheap harbor freight genie, and I think there is a certain genius in the suggestion.

Really I didn't see that. Doing my best to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by On the Go View Post
    Really I didn't see that. Doing my best to find it.
    hi there, I am including a link to the original discussion from 5 ish years ago. Lots and lots of good info - I suggest reading all of the posts

http://www.petgroomerforums.com/chat...erator+running

Tom do you have a picture of your van with the genie?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2