Whoa Morning sickness blues

Today we had signs of a baby coming. She didn't tell us but I bought everyone some pizzas for lunch, and surprised them. Suddenly someone was hand over mouth running for the toilet! Uh huh. Makes me wonder if dogs and cats get morning sickness. We are going to have to watch what we eat to help her out for awhile.

Lol yes, some digs do get it. Have fun watching the diet.
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Oh yes we have a fast food place my bathers shop at and most of them started eating outside to help our pregnant groomers for about 3 weeks.

Anything fried near me was immediate OMG please god of the toilet bowl help me.

Absolutely there girl. The smell of anything fried had me to talking over the toilet bowl too! LOL

Oh poor thing!!!! I spent 18 month with morning sickness.. hahaha my two pregnancies. Coffee, cigs, Zest soap,meat of any kind, mint, oh there were many smells that sent me to the toilet. It took me a long time to get over some smells. I still won't allow my dh to use Zest. He quit smoking so that was good. As soon as I delivered it was "GIVE ME THE COFFEE" lol. I still have issues with meat.. but had terrible cravings for fried foods lol. I could not get enough Arby's in me lol.

I don't know if cats get morning sickness.. I'll ask my breeder. Dogs do!

Anyway, congratulations to the gal.. may her pregnancy go quickly and her labor fast and easy!
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

OMG there was a fish and chips place near our apartment, spew!!! Lasted about 5 weeks for me. Never forgot.

Seafood here, mostly fried.

I don't know why but CINNABONS

For me fried was an issue too, but so was coffee? Where was that coming from?