Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bite Revisited

Animated Wink Bite Revisited

Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Damn Parti......that seemingly small bite turned into a major issue. I am sorry!!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Damn Parti......that seemingly small bite turned into a major issue. I am sorry!!
    That's why I posted. It's a bite I genuinely thought was going to resolve itself in a day or two.
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Wow that is one long healing period. Well you are doing the right for it I hope it is soon forgotten for all the inconvenience.

Oh my! So sorry this is taking so long for you to heal. Thank you for making us think! I was bit a year ago in the arm trying to break up 2 sisters in my shop who were fighting. It also took awhile but at least it was my arm not fingers.

I hope it heals soon.��
    A sewing needle slid inro my big toe years ago. I had surgery. I guess a nerve was affected, because the toe is less sensitive than other toes. Nowadays it is almost normal. Bodies are good at mending.

Wow what a stinker of a bite.

Quote Originally Posted by 4them View Post
    Wow what a stinker of a bite.
    AND the complications continue. Due to the massive antibiotics I was I developed a yeast infection (of course) and it is ongoing. I just spent another $500 on medical bills as a result of that...we are up to over $5000 in costs now and a finger that appears to be permanently damaged. The knuckle joint is malformed due to this bit into the middle of it and the nerve damage is ongoing. My ortho doesn't really think it will be back to full use and the ob/gyn thinks it may be the first dog bite he has ever treated in over 30 years of practice...LOLOLOL It has been a helluva ride.
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Particentral View Post
    AND the complications continue. Due to the massive antibiotics I was I developed a yeast infection (of course) and it is ongoing. I just spent another $500 on medical bills as a result of that...we are up to over $5000 in costs now and a finger that appears to be permanently damaged. The knuckle joint is malformed due to this bit into the middle of it and the nerve damage is ongoing. My ortho doesn't really think it will be back to full use and the ob/gyn thinks it may be the first dog bite he has ever treated in over 30 years of practice...LOLOLOL It has been a helluva ride.
    I'm so sorry, Debi. This has been a hellish ride. I wish I had some advice or a magic wand. Heal, woman, heal!!!
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Those strong antibiotics are really something. Has your doctor given you probiotics?

I find this almost unbelievable for a dog bite but I know it is real. Sounds more like the troubles of a cat. I have seen dog bites get this bad when they were not treated for days and days. Wow I am so sorry for you Debi.

So sorry you are still dealing with this! But glad to see you still have your sense of humor! OBGYN indeed!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast