Glasses Pink I need product reviews please!!

I need reviews on iGroom products and Warren London. Getting ready to purchase samples. Does anybody do exclusively one project line or are most Groomers all over the board with products? What are the "Luxury" brands out there other than these two I have discovered?

I mostly use Quadruped, Best Shot and some others. Luxury products, I consider IV San Bernard better than the 2 you are mentioning.

I saw iGroom at SuperZoo. Not sure how much better their products are.

I use a mixture of Quadruped (most used include the scent free All in One), Showseasons (including colognes), Grimeinator, Best Shot, and Coat Handler. I have used the IV San Bernard. I have not used the 2 lines you are talking about.

With Warren London I like the creative products but the coat products are fine, but nothing exceptional.

I do not consider EITHER of those two luxury brands. I use exclusively Stazko. Well, and Best Shot dirty dog. I do not experiment any and I do not consider anything "premium" to be better than what I use.
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

I couldn't agree more that some brands call themselves luxury and I scratch my head why? That's just advertising.

To me luxery is labeled for the pet owner not us. It also gives idea of excess that isn't necessary but wanted, and a splurge.
    Grooming to me IS necessary and not cause you want to feel spoiled.
    A extra add on especially when not needed ( so good skin but you do the mud bath, or deshed on a smooth coated dog) etc could be considered luxery, or spoiling your pet and marketed as such.
    In the isle of dogs line there is a shampoo called gloss and cond called mask. I would consider these higher priced, more natural, to be luxery. Nice products.
    Also a newer one from Australia Melanie Newman is made with essential oils and supposed to be more natural than most ( you can tell it's lacking the major additive like foaming agents ionic surfactant etc) but they don't list ingredients. It's very nice and feels luxury.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks you guys! This has changed my trajectory and Im ordering some of the products you have suggested. Quadruped seems to be really popular, Im def gonna try that line out. I want to find something that doesn't make me wanna gag lol, I know that it just subjective, but Im picky about smells. I cant remember what the name of the shampoo was, but one I sniffed smelled like a bottle of cleanser that someone would use to clean up a crime scene at a cheap hotel, just putrid. I can see why people go bananas at trade shows and can have a shampoo addiction trying to find "just the right one..." I, for one, get drawn in by fancy marketing, I will be the first to admit.

Most shampoo manufacturers offer sample packages at low cost or even free. All you have to do is call and ask. This way you can try before you buy and see what you like.

If you are looking for a Luxury shampoo I always liked LesPooch. They offer a sample pack as well. They have an excellent whitening shampoo!
    Here's a link to their site; https://lespoochs.com/
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau