Default In search of Mentor for ICPG certification

I have been working on studying for my ICPG title with ISCC. I started the process 3 years ago. As you can tell I have been taking my time. When I first started the certification process I was very lucky to have Melissa Sirianni assigned as a mentor to help me with my studies. It seemed Melissa's schedule was preventing her to be available for mentoring so I was assigned Julie Berkley in replacement. Julie experienced a major tragedy in her family at the time and we had since lost touch. I have tried reconnecting with her, but I have not received a response.

I do not want to bother Chuck or Pam for a third time to find a mentor so I have been seeking one on my own. I plan on attending Hershey this year and would like to see if my skill set is ready for my technicals or do I still have more practice needed. I have completed 2 of the 5 written exams and plan on having them completed by September. I would like to see if there was perhaps anyone on the board who has achieved either Master Pet Stylist or Meritus title with ISCC who would be willing to mentor me for my studies. I would be willing to negotiate a form of compensation for your time, knowledge and expertise in helping me with my studies.

If interested please PM me.
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Naturally Furry View Post
    I have been working on studying for my ICPG title with ISCC. I started the process 3 years ago. As you can tell I have been taking my time. When I first started the certification process I was very lucky to have Melissa Sirianni assigned as a mentor to help me with my studies. It seemed Melissa's schedule was preventing her to be available for mentoring so I was assigned Julie Berkley in replacement. Julie experienced a major tragedy in her family at the time and we had since lost touch. I have tried reconnecting with her, but I have not received a response.

I do not want to bother Chuck or Pam for a third time to find a mentor so I have been seeking one on my own. I plan on attending Hershey this year and would like to see if my skill set is ready for my technicals or do I still have more practice needed. I have completed 2 of the 5 written exams and plan on having them completed by September. I would like to see if there was perhaps anyone on the board who has achieved either Master Pet Stylist or Meritus title with ISCC who would be willing to mentor me for my studies. I would be willing to negotiate a form of compensation for your time, knowledge and expertise in helping me with my studies.

If interested please PM me.
    Contact Scott Wasserman. his shop number is (219) 940-3107 his shop address is petstylz.com in Hobard IN and his email is Petstylz@aol.com
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Particentral View Post
    Contact Scott Wasserman. his shop number is (219) 940-3107 his shop address is petstylz.com in Hobard IN and his email is Petstylz@aol.com
    Thanks Parti! I have done seminars with Mr. Terrier on Kerry blues. I've always wanted to take his handstripping class but never get the chance to make it to one. I will get in touch with him. Thanks again!
    Henry David Thoreau

He said yes!!! So excited to be working with Mr. Terrier. =) Thank you again Parti for the referral!
    Henry David Thoreau