Laugh Howdy from the Pacific Northwest

Howdy everyone, my name is Patrick and I live in the Pacific Northwest. I joined to learn more about grooming and see if this is a career I would be able to pursue and then work from home doing. I also sell online so this would be a great trade to learn as a filler income. I am a huge lover of animals, mostly dogs and chickens. Anyways, I will try not to be to bothersome with the questions and quietly research.

Welcome, Patrick! There are some really awesome groomers here, so don't be afraid to ask questions-that's how you learn.
    Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

No ask the questions. Don't be a lurker. It really isn't a bother. I was a lurker for awhile and now post away if I need to know something or show support from some great groomers here. You see mine is cats and that is really a specialty different from dogs.

No one will get on you for newbie questions!!!! I lurked long enough too. Great groomers are here.

Thanks for having me.

It's no bother but tell us more. What part of the Northwest. I have relatives in Boise, Spokane and the Dalles.

Hello NW, beautiful region up there. I love all the green no wonder evergreen is their motto.

Skunk what do you sell online? Nice to meet you.