Default Subscription business with monthly automated deduction?

I am interested in changing my housecall cat grooming business to a subscription service, where payments are automatically deducted. This is because many of my visits are for recurring maintenance such as claw trims and brushing.
    Do you know any groomers who do this?
    Do you know where I could find information?

That sounds like an intriguing idea. You could even sell different "levels" of service. Following.

You would definitely need to have a contract they sign if you are auto billing someone. Plus cancellation and refund policies, very complicated. Such as someone renewed for a month last week and then wants out. That may be regulated by state law. I remember long ago in CA you had so many days to back out so could be something where you are. I will let you know if I see a groomer that does this.

I don't think this is the same thing, but Jay Scruggs had a membership deal of some sorts for his grooming clientele?

There is a housecall cat groomer in California that does something like this. Deborah Hansen, she has a website where she helps groomers do a similar system Kitty's Kopy Kats. She'd be one to ask about it.

Thanks! I looked at her site. Helpful.

Interesting potential, glad to learn more about options