Default Hydraulic table is failing

My hydraulic table keeps slowly losing height while Iím working. It pumps back up but if Iím concentrating on the dog I occasionally find myself bent over before realizing the table has gotten lower.
    Is it possible to get these repaired, or am I going to have to tell corporate to get me a new one? Anyone have a good fix?

Years ago I had one do that. I added more hydraulic fluid and that fixed the problem. But it was so long ago I donít remember the procedure that I used. Maybe others will jump in with an answer.

Only thing I can say is make sure all the screws are tight.
    Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

The O-ring can fail. On my table (Hanvey), there are available instructions online for replacing it. I would imagine that would be widely available.

Thanks. Itís an old Edemco, must be at least 15 plus years old. Iíll try to research and see about adding fluid and checking O-rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Clips View Post
    The O-ring can fail. On my table (Hanvey), there are available instructions online for replacing it. I would imagine that would be widely available.
    This happened to me!

I have had both fluid and rings situations. I found electric tables more reliable in the long run than the old hydraulic only.