Wacko complaints from mobile grooming customers

I read a lot of yelp reviews of mobile groomers. I noticed the most common complaint is that the same groomer doesn't always come. Obviously it is a place running more vans or the owner doesn't groom. I wondered if you have multiple vans running do you try to send the same groomer to repeat customers??

This reminds me of how I got an interest in grooming. I used a shop but broke my leg. I called a mobile grooming company many know of. The next time I called them someone else came. Third time wasn't a charm in that respect. The other 2 groomers were no long working there. So we got another unknown. By then I was out of physical therapy and could drive again and went back to the shop.

We send the same groomer if requested always. If the client gets on a maintenance schedule then they have their set schedule with their groomer.

If a client has no preferences then we send whoever best fits into the route for the day. But if they request a groomer and the groomer is booked out 2 weeks, it's their option to wait or take another groomer

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That's fair system.

Unless I make a mistake I rarely hear a complaint. When I worked in shops some of my mistakes were made by the person checking in the dog and writing things down. But I grew up from making that an excuse and if I didn't know the dog before, I first made sure the check in person and I were on the same page. Yes, perhaps a little joy of mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSetterTom View Post
    We send the same groomer if requested always. If the client gets on a maintenance schedule then they have their set schedule with their groomer.

If a client has no preferences then we send whoever best fits into the route for the day. But if they request a groomer and the groomer is booked out 2 weeks, it's their option to wait or take another groomer

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    That's great system and very fair Tom.

I haven't gotten a single complaint reported on me to the woman I am covering. I was a little late the first week to some appointments while getting used to the van and parking. I was honest with the customers why and that it would not be an issue long.