Roll Eyes Worked the farmers market opening day

I got to park at the opening day of our farmers yesterday and today. I had more business than I could handle. I passed out cards maybe get some regulars. I was surprised how many dogs were there. There is a dog park a couple blocks away. It was mostly baths and nails but did about $1500 in 2 days. I had to pay $150 to be there and got a temp permit. Perfect timing because I need to put some $ in the van. Going back next week but have to do a couple my regular Sat people first. I am really jazzed.

What a great deal especially if you are building up clientele. Creative thinking and marketing works!

That's fantastic, thanks for sharing.

That's great!

Wonderful!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Thanks everybody, had enough awesome day. About $1200 in 2 days. so nice to have some extra bucks to invest back. And I get to do my shopping for fresh food right at the site!! Yummy.

We are now going full steam and a few customers are regulars during the week instead. It's been great. I love lunches to. So much to choose from fresh from the other trucks. Gourmet lunches. Making about $1500 a weekend. I started letting people pre-book for the following weekend at a set time and that helped fill up every minute. Well later in Fall we will see how many transition to grooming at their homes.

Those are some great numbers. If you can get a mobile price but be in one place, bravo. It makes a difference.

What a great success, nice to hear stories like these.