Agree TootsiePie inspired

I was asked by the local chamber of commerce to bring my van by a career fair about 20 miles away. I did and it was great fun letting the teens see a van. You never saw so many phones taking pictures in one small space. One went home and told her parents that she discovered what she wants to do. Grooming and mobile. So she had me groom her parents' dogs. Mom was so beaming happy that her daughter finally was thinking about a career. I gave them a list of schools and the parents said they would be glad to pay me down line to learn mobile in the meantime, I have another client. Which is good as lately I lost about 4 clients with pets passing away. Their daughter is going to a ride along with me like TootsiePie did.

Don't you just love mobile?

She is on schedule for next week while on summer vacation from school. Should be fun.

I would love eventually to do something like a career day. Thanks for promoting goodwill with groomers and the public. I would love to have a fill in like Tootsie too.

It worked wonders for me. My life changed and never expected that helping another groomer would turn into gold.