Default so, my psychologist has told me to reasearch opening my own salon

as part of my problem solving for issues in work as i haven't really looked into it.

she suggested my first point of call is looking at how to finance a salon and to come up with a business plan . But i have no idea where to start. i have no funds of any sort, not even a credit card .

how do business loans work ? are they seperate from personal banking ?( i imagine itd be more or less the same here in the uk as it is in the US?)

i know the approximate cost of what equipment i would need along with a prebuilt portable salon ( there is a company here that make very cute, sound proof salons that vary in size from 7ftx8x - 12ftx12ft that come with full eletrics and plumbing , no foundations needed , a hydro bath, and blaster dryer all you need to do is hook it up to your electrics and water and your good to go!) and that can be done on finance.

im sure ive more questions but cant think of any right now.

thanks in advance

If you have a place to put a prebuilt portable building (go with at least a 12x12)......then let them finance it for you. I am guessing you have most grooming tools. Slowly buy the rest you need, you can always up grade later. I wouldn't get a business loan for anything else, jmo.
    You do need a business plan. So I would think Grooming Business in a box would help you on most of this
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Thanks , I'll look into that.
    I don't have any equipment, my employer has provided it all , so therefore it belongs to them so I would need all new equipment. ( not that it bothers me, means I can buy equipment that I've been dying to try !) I am only in research phase at the moment , trying to find the best possible way to do this.