Jiggy 54% phone call, 33% text or email, 13% postcard

Guess what I am talking about?

REMINDERS

We now offer 3 choices for appointment reminders. Those are our results. Text or email certainly hasn't taken over but a good showing. Some said they just are more hooked into phones rather than checking text or emails all day, some actually said they hate that or take breaks from checking but they always check voicemail or take calls.

Good for you yankee. I stopped postcards but maybe we should still offer. I think it would be the minority but when you know it is what they want! If it works do it 10muddypaws!!

I have found it difficult sometimes to train younger hipper kids to customer service. They want their phones, they only want to use cells for reminders. Customers deserve choice. Great post!

We ask if they want a call or a postcard for years. Most want a call. A few say text and they are usually younger adults.

Some survey. We have about 50% text and others are phone. We still send a postcard when they are more than 8 week repeats.

I use mostly text reminders (and I love it, because I can do all reminders for next day in the time it would take me to make one call), just a few older customers that I call. And very few that don't need to use reminders at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ABDG View Post
    I use mostly text reminders (and I love it, because I can do all reminders for next day in the time it would take me to make one call), just a few older customers that I call. And very few that don't need to use reminders at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ^^^^This^^^^ also since texts can be scheduled to go out automatically, I do this so reminders for the week can be typed out in one day and scheduled to send on day and time I want them to.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

I get quite a few requests not to text, or many of my older clientele only use cells if they have one for emergencies. I would say about 50% of mine are text reminders. I enjoy calling actually, it is time invested in bonding my clients if that is what they like.

We have about 30% text and 40% email and phone the rest by their request.