Default NDGAA Practical Testing Questions!

I am signed up for a NDGAA workshop and testing in a few months. I will be doing all the written tests, and practicals on Non-Sporting, Long and Short Legged Terriers. I have a miniature poodle, she will be 11 months old during the workshop. She is going to be shown, so she is in a puppy clip.
    It takes me soooo long to groom her to perfection. 2 hours before I spray her up! And that does not include prep work! Now, this is 100% hand scissored, I don't really know how to cut time with combs on this cut.... maybe that is my answer? I am sure that is because she is my first dog I have ever done this haircut on, so I have to concentrate the whole time. My autopilot mode does not function with her lol...

Question(s): Does the testing demand PERFECTION? Or, just a really good groom? I'm sure the grade of 100% is "perfection" and the passing grade is "good enough," but I am stressing about this particular groom. Should I try to figure out attachment comb hacks on this groom to save time? Should I focus on the "good enough" groom for her, and perfect as much as I can during the time allotment? Can I skip the spray up??? Can I spray up before I groom her (as part of the prep)??

I'm sure I will have more questions I am worrying about over the next few weeks, thank you so much!

I have not done this. But the comb could save some time as you think. I wouldn't at this point make achieving perfection my goal, you are just getting started ath this

Cal NDGAA. Jef will get you in touch with a certifier. Thes questions can be answered during the workshop but you also want to make sure that clip is allowed to be certified on. I'm not sure it is.
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain