Sad Have to let an employee go and did

Of course I would never say who, but the sad thing is she is a great groomer. Divorce issues. Late almost every day, cannot focus, all the matters. She will be a single mom. But I am willing to reconsider hiring her back if I can see that she has settled. She understood and said she would do the same thing. It was a bit teary but it has hurt our business. Hoping for the best for her although she is probably going to relocate closer to her parents to help. What a shame. Never been divorced, but I can see in others how it can be debilitating and affect work. Perhaps some of you know what I mean.

I had a great groomer who slowly got mixed up in a boyfriend that drank a lot and who knows what else. I finally had to let her go. 180 degree change. It was sad and i still don't know what happened to her.

I have fired two employees over the years that were spotless turned into terrible liabilities from illegal drugs. Very sad.

I have had to let go one. She got married to trouble in my terms. She suddenly was late, didn't always look well. Whatever it was I didn't want to know. Problems at home. She got defensive just asking why are you late again. So warning letter out and let her go. She wanted a job again about 3 years later, nope, said nicely, but nope.

I have let go two groomers over the years who really changed and became pretty unreliable. Both after getting married.