Beaming Alopecia for pet owners

This article has helped me a lot explain it to pet owners. I love BBird articles and with her detail to footnote references. Great one to print out and pass out. https://petgroomermagazine.com/artic...e-hair-growth/

Great idea. I have a handout wall. We get cheapie copies made of articles for 3.5 cents per page. I cannot tell you how much people love and respect us for our handout wall. It is a super loyalty bond with some customers. It's like free really, you are awesome. All that over 10 cents?

I love this idea. I have heard of it before and never did it but I am sure it will impress.

I created a bimonthly email newsletter for all my customers with pet care info. They love it and can opt out if they don't want it in the future. I get a lot of bookings after I send it out. Costs about $2.00 to send out the email newsletter to my 200 ish customers. I use vertical response to manage the list which is free, and you just pay per send. They have tools to create your layout. Info like this article is great, good topic. I highly recommend email newsletters and send when times seem to be getting slow. I always get about 20 or 30 new bookings.

I agree. Handouts or newsletters build your business.

Dont you love her articles? I do, pretty darn thorough and researched.