Skeptical How many baths a day

What do you expect of a full time bather?

Full time groomers do 12 a day, sometimes less if challenging pets, easy day 14.

12 to 16 in a regular full day

Yep that is my range 12 to 15 a day for one with experience working a full day of 8 hours.

Good range for us is 10 to 12 because about 1/3 of them get additional spa services.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDog2 View Post
    What do you expect of a full time bather?
    Depends. Size. Frequency of grooming. Type bbnif bathing system. What the duties are.

My bather bathes and then cleans. No drying. We use a Prima. So. Today? 27 dogs in 5 hours. 2 standards. 1 chi. Everyone else under 20 pounds. If he was drying too? Maybe 15.
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

I remember the article here on team bathing. Some places have bathers that just bathe, and the other bathers only dry.

I remember working at a place like that. My hands were like prunes after a couple hours. Wearing gloves just didn't cut it.

I have a small shop with just a bather. She works about 4 to 5 hours a day and helps with phone and counter. If we get extra bath dogs she will work all day. She could easily do 10 to 15 in a day. She hand dries them all and so less is more with me. They come out perfect and happy.