Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hey my grandma is near Seaside. I could see being a groomer housecall or mobile going up and down the coast maybe 50 miles each direction on reserved days. Beautiful drives, lots of room and ocean spray.

2hands4paws. I always thought that is a good idea too. So many of the little towns along the coast donít have enough population for a full time groomer. But a Mobile that comes in on a regular basis like to Chinook, Oysterville, Ilwako, etc would be doable I think.

I also think a Washing Van might work. I think the groomer here, TonyFoxx, started that way in California. Basically a washing station so dogs donít have to be loaded in cars all wet, stinky and sandy for the drive back home.

I think that would work at our bigger beaches like Long Beach and Ocean Shores. No grooming just a quick bath, nails and HV. Maybe sell beach toys and treats too.

Lovely idea about serving the coast. I love cranberries we went to southern coast of Oregon where they raise them, and I love the pinot noir vineyards of the N. coast.

Funny how a coastal grooming operation can sound so romantic. Really. I do love coastal drives and sunsets.

I know a mobile groomer that does a SC state coastal route kind of like what you described but less mileage. Pretty cool idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2