Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelakabatman View Post
    Haha I wouldnít harm myself. Itís just an uncomfortable feeling to have to walk around with. I think an easier career path would be a better fit. And to be honest Iím some ways I regret posting this. I donít want people to think Iím suicidal or anything because thatís not the case. Guilt can really weigh you down though. And I have yet to find a professional I feel a connection with. I will take a break for a while and see if maybe it helps. If not I will quit. I could always come back to this profession in the future. And if I decide I was better without it thatís good too. I just want to be happy. I want to work to live. Not live to work. And not think about work all the time.
    Sure you do, but what if it seems like this incident is keeping you from being happy, and it really isn't. It just is on your mind a lot, that doesn't mean it is the happiness issue. Some pro can help you figure that out.

Wow this really is troubling you. I have no additional new advice the board has been good to you. But I do want to wish you success in getting passed this. I don't think throwing in the towel alone is going to correct this. You may just find another fault in yourself to find hard to let go of. Yes? Possible.

Quote Originally Posted by absolutebichon View Post
    Wow this really is troubling you. I have no additional new advice the board has been good to you. But I do want to wish you success in getting passed this. I don't think throwing in the towel alone is going to correct this. You may just find another fault in yourself to find hard to let go of. Yes? Possible.
    I had not thought of it that way Brit or Absolute. There could be an underlying issue, very insightful.

How are things going Rachelakabatman? Feeling better?

Almost every groomer has a traumatic experience such as that. I cut a dogs eyelid when I was trimming the corners with the clipper. The dog jerked and just happened to catch it's eyelid between the teeth of the blade. What are the odds!! It's a learning experience for sure. Now I put my finger between the eye and the blade just as a precaution. Go talk to someone for sure. Maybe some anxiety meds as well. I'm on them for general anxiety and they help a lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2