Not Worthy Chocolate coats shampoo recommendation

I am still not happy with a shampoo that enriches the choc coats. After awhile they can fade a little, there must be something to deep the color a little and nurture the coat a little. Does that make sense. Any suggestions, out of the blue I have 2 chocolate poos and may a min sch.

Have you tried adding some whiting/brighting to your normal shampoo? Ya know mix them maybe half and half? I have used this with many colored pets (even black) to bring "highlights" out.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Linda View Post
    I am still not happy with a shampoo that enriches the choc coats. After awhile they can fade a little, there must be something to deep the color a little and nurture the coat a little. Does that make sense. Any suggestions, out of the blue I have 2 chocolate poos and may a min sch.
    Almost all chocolate coats fade and any shampoo that darkens them would contain hair dye. It's nature at work. Chocolate is a dilute color and it lightens.
    My Blog The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

I use Chris Christensen Black On Black on mahoganies and chocolates to reduce brassiness and fade.