Default WAGNTAILS pet pro tripping gfci

So recently I purchased a 04 wagntails pet pro (e350) and if I try to shoreline to a gfci outlet it'll trip the on the house before I even turn anything on? Is this normal? It works in non gfci outlets just fine.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I am sure you will get some help soon from our mobile members.

Bumping up for you.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Appreciate the bumps - going to do some neutral / ground testing over weekend to see if I can find a culprit. I'll post what I find incase anyone else experiences a similar issue.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

That's a good one. I have had GFCI issues but it turned out for me that if I accidentally overdid the amp load enough times I burned out a gfci. I think the testing you are planning is the right path.

I am a newbie to mobile. But is this what you are saying?? https://www.rvparkreviews.com/forum/...horeline.1086/

Quote Originally Posted by TootsiePie View Post
    I am a newbie to mobile. But is this what you are saying?? https://www.rvparkreviews.com/forum/...horeline.1086/
    Oooh Tootsie that's an interesting resource. Hope it helps.

You already have a GFCI circuit in your van. Doubling up by plugging into a GFCI outlet doesn't work. GROUND FAULT CIRCUIT INTERRUPTER looks for a path to ground. If it does not find one, it trips. This keeps you from electrocuting yourself if anything you plug in has a short in it that could ground itself through YOU. Just plug your rig into a NON GFCI outlet and let the wiring in the Pet Pro do its job.

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgroomtn View Post
    You already have a GFCI circuit in your van. Doubling up by plugging into a GFCI outlet doesn't work. GROUND FAULT CIRCUIT INTERRUPTER looks for a path to ground. If it does not find one, it trips. This keeps you from electrocuting yourself if anything you plug in has a short in it that could ground itself through YOU. Just plug your rig into a NON GFCI outlet and let the wiring in the Pet Pro do its job.
    Great that makes sense so easily explained, way to go!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgroomtn View Post
    Exactly. I was a mobile employee and this happened to me. You are sharp zoom.