Grin Less complaints being mobile

Having worked in a shop and a good one for some time now but having done 100 or more days on the side as a mobile groomer fill-in (long intro there), I find being mobile there are much less problems with problem customers and complaints. The mobile clientele is regular and loyal and we seem to bond more working at their homes. I have never answered the phone while working mobile with a customer complaint. In the shop which does good service there still seems to be an element of people that complain and complain. Am I on to something mobilers?

You are right on target about mobile clients........also, 95% of my clients are very generous tippers.

Happy loving mobile grooming

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

I think it makes great sense that mobile would be that way. Shop owners get a much larger array of customers not always as loyal in comparison.

For sure, doing most of the same dogs all year makes a HHUUGGGEEE difference and your customers understand if little delays or things come up. I could go on and on. it is really way way less complaints. In fact I cannot remember the last one coming from a regular.

Thanks for comments. I cannot say I did a formal study but I did check about 100 shops and mobiles rated on Yelp and I think overall the percentage of mobiles with 5 stars is higher.

I think so. Once you get your quota of regulars and you don't take on any new customers or few, the complaints do disappear unless you really do make some mistakes.