Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I mean...

I can see how it could be misconstrued but to me I saw it as Max is undercover as a show dog so he wouldn't be familiar with how dogs are judged in show so it would be a foreign concept. I didn't read it as sexual at all, just a strange concept for a dog who has never been in shows before.

Just lowbrau, easy laugh jokes IMHO.

I don't know what to say but wow, but the edited movie will be out tomorrow.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the FAQ section, or in the Board Help Forum. Thanks for coming to PetGroomer.com http://www.petgroomer.com.

In this day and age , anything can be misconstrued and twisted to fit a personal views.

I can kinda see where some think it might make kids think its OK to put up with abuse ,BUT ultimately , its down to the parents to teach and enforce that its not. My nice and nefue went to see it , my nice being about 5 or 6 loved it , her mum ? Didn't see an issue at all with the film or even that scene. she isntva doggie person and has no clue about shows or whatever .

Like when frozen came out and at the end if the film Anna punches in Hans the face ? Those parenting sites where abuzz with " that's teaching women its OK to abuse men" or " that's making it OK for domestic abuse " or " why isn't there more up roar over this scene , if rolls were reversed it would scream domestic abuse!"

The good thing about this is it came and went quickly as a controversy and now we can move along. The movie will have a hard time though with the new Star Wars coming out today.

I know someone who say the film today, they said "they neutered the film."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2