Default "Neutering Causes Behavior Problems in Male Dogs"

Interesting article. I have questions.
    I did go to the website to view the questions. You have to register to get in. I’ll do that this weekend. No time right now.

Thanks Emma

Grreeeeaat.. that's my puppy. I'm in for a lot of work.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Quote Originally Posted by daesue View Post
    Grreeeeaat.. that's my puppy. I'm in for a lot of work.
    What a great mom you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Brit View Post
    What a great mom you are.
    LOL, thank you! We are still working on nails, leave the cats alone.. to LEAVE IT (the cats) leave it leave it leave it.. omg leave it lolol. I swear they get crazy from 6-9 mo lol. At night, he's a lunatic. And off off off off.. omg get off of me. I turn around to ignore him, he sits so sweetly and as soon as I turn around jump jump jump.. hop hop hop. All he wants is for me to hold his paws and kiss him hahahahahhaa. He's such a goon!!!

Oh this is sooo funny and shows how dumb we can be!!! So, he has a mat. It's an old baby quilt, but if I put it on the floor and he lies down, he gets treats. So.. in order for him to be quiet while we eat, I put the mat on the floor next to the table and as long as he is lying down, he gets a treat, FROM A BAG ON THE TABLE..do you see where this is going??? I looked at my dh and said.. "Grrreeeat.. we are feeding him from the table." I've screwed that up and I don't even know if I can fix it. Plus it's pretty darned cute when I'm setting the table and he's all excited lying on his mat waiting to be SERVED HIS TREATS FROM THE TABLE.

Thankfully we start basic training in a couple of weeks. I'm really curious how the Fear Free trainer will teach loose leash without correcting. I'm so used to yanking back. It's a hard habit.
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.