Default ATTN SoCal Mobile Groomers: Need Recommendations please

Hi everyone, I have been having a devil of a time finding anyone who can perform normal maintenance to my K9-II dryer. It's been 18 months and I'd like to have the dryer's brushes replaced and routine maintenance done on it before it goes down completely, and still not have anyone to do it. I only know of one person in the LA area that I'd have to take the van too and wait a few hours for it to be completed. Does anyone have someone dependable they use a bit further south? I'm ok driving to them. Thanks!

Would a vacuum cleaner repair place be able to this? Seems like its comparable. If they still exist.

I don't know. I was informed by K9 when I called to see if they had approved repair locations out here that the WnT dryers have different wiring. I know that my friend, Uncle Dave's wife, has a person she likes out there, but that would be a whole day affair for me between the round trip driving and waiting for the repair. So I was wondering if any of the mobilers down here knew of anyone. Thanks for the idea though!

Look up Dr. Dryer. He's in Temecula. I cant seem to find his number. He comes to you or you can ship.

Good idea and always ask any local suppliers of grooming products that might be out there.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSetterTom View Post
    Look up Dr. Dryer. He's in Temecula. I cant seem to find his number. He comes to you or you can ship.
    Thanks Tom, I tried looking him up and finally found him. I'll call in the morning. Thank you!

Tom, Raymond is the fellow you were referring to from dr-dryer.com. He put me in contact with the OC person, who will be coming on Thursday. Thanks for saving the day!

Yes, Raymond is the guy I used. He would come up to Vegas for a few days making rounds to the shops here and mobile. He came to my house to do a dryer repair. Nowadays I do my own brush changes. I learned how to do it myself by watching Raymond a few times. I'm glad it worked out for you.