Not Worthy Snapons for ears

Still in my first year of grooming and learning. Does anyone use snapons for ears?

If you mean to shave them with snap ons Im not sure Id have had the courage during my first or even my third year of grooming.
    Now, yes. But I am still paranoid about it. It makes so much more sense to me to scissor carefully.

I have seen it done where you are taking the ears down to say 1/4 inch all over. Just be careful.

Exactly if you want to leave more hair than a 7 would leave might short clip with a snapon. Done it.

If you are going to do it, be very careful. Make sure ears are 100% brushed out so there is no chance of snagging a mat and pulling ear in. Go from the center top of the ear, where it meets the dog's head and going in a fan pattern of straight lines out to the edges of the ears. Use your 10 on the insides and shears to trim the edges, which will be very fluffy. The comb is not to finish the ear, it's just to set the length in the center so use a very light touch, especially around the little flappy bits on the edges of the ear.

Good advice Tabby. I cannot understand why but I see it groomers using combs before the coat is clean and straightened.