Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Cats differ. Some are fine in a situation that would scare another cat.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Same with dogs too really. I can see it work. I used to do more cats and we had a deep sink in fiberglas from lowes. You bet the claustrophobia effect is so real while some cats felt actually better. If those sinks came in clear I would use it, maybe it would help. Our dog demand got so big I found most cats happier not being around so many. We do big breeds too and I didn't want to build a separate groomer cattery for grooming.

I use the collapsible rubber bin while bathing 2 scared, gentle small cats yesterday. Since they were nervous, it was a fast bath. Filled the rubber bin with shampoo and water. Put kitty in bin and used washcloth to spread shampoo around.
    The bin only took up half the sink, so I put the wet kitty next to the bin, then used low-pressure water to rinse. Went well. Kitty did not panic, seemed calm though not happy, poor little girl.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

I actually work at a place that uses one of these for tiny chihuahuas. We can raise it up higher so we don't have to reach way down to the bottom of the tub. Easy on the back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2