Tech Best aggressive thinning shears?

I am looking for a really aggressive thinning shears that will remove a lot of coat very quickly. I checked lots of online shop but I don't know which ones remove more hate.
    They said more tooth remove more other site said less tooth remove more plus depends on the space between tooth. Really confusing . I don't want to guess and buy something that won't did the job.
    Please give me advice and recommend some really aggressive thinning shears.
    Thank you

You need to look at Chunkers......I use Northern Tails brand.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Just last night I read this here as Cyn was mentioning and it mentions chunkers value. http://www.petgroomerforums.com/chat...lissa-Verplank

I also like the chunkers by Northern Tails. Buy the set.

I have chunkers but it's leave marks on fine coat or dropped coat. This is why I want a thinning shear type.

Quote Originally Posted by Szellidina View Post
    I have chunkers but it's leave marks on fine coat or dropped coat. This is why I want a thinning shear type.
    Maybe the way you are holding the Chunkers? Chunkers are a aggressive thnner/blending shear.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

My aggressive thinners are Kenchii Lightening by Jonathan David. I also have chunkers, but use the Lightenings 99.9% of the time instead.

Those are pretty good wild, but I have found it is the way we use them that makes whatever which one we use, work. Well that doesn't sound to clear does it? So the shear can be aggressive or not, but the groomer can use whatever tool and be aggressive or not. So it is the balance. I find chunkers easier to be aggressive and groomers like Jonathan I find uses his tools more aggressively. So it depends upon HOW the groomer uses which tool to find which one that works.