Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Mad

And I'm ready for a cooler, or cold environment such as Columbus. I hate the heat! But I got too good of a thing going with my shop to give it up. Dilemmas

I'm so happy I'm not alone with wanting to move because I can't deal with the saturation of groomers. I was doing research into places in Georgia. Prices seem to be perfect and so does the cost of living. I also looked into Tampa Florida and down that side of the coast. Lots of places in Tennessee also looked perfect!

I have heard that too about St. Petersburg and actually quite a few locations in FL. So saturated even with shop groomers in some areas the prices are ridiculously low.

Particentral is from GA and she might know the mobile market too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tif View Post
    I'm so happy I'm not alone with wanting to move because I can't deal with the saturation of groomers. I was doing research into places in Georgia. Prices seem to be perfect and so does the cost of living. I also looked into Tampa Florida and down that side of the coast. Lots of places in Tennessee also looked perfect!
    I was looking into those very same areas, as in, exactly those same areas, I better get there before you do......

Let us know what happens Tif, you don't have to disclose exactly, just curious and wish you well.

Tif what is the latest?

Update! So I've sold one of my cars and I'm probably going to go mobile sooner and I'm doing it in my area to start. I've been able to get almost 100 of the stores clients on a wait list for mobile at $65. Mostly all smalls and easy baths. Is it the price I want to charge? Not really, but the van payment at $1600 and is cheaper than the store. It's also hired than at least half the mobile groomers. I will actually end up making more money than working myself to death in the store. Typically I'll groom 8-10 a day and crash at night. I do plan to move and hope to get that done within 12-15 months. Just paying some Debts first.

Cool! That will easily cover the van payment and costs. Yes get free of a lot of debt that makes it feel so much positive. Good for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2